Vision and Mission
A leading regulator of architecture, quantity surveying and allied professions in the region.
To regulate architecture, quantity surveying and allied professions through registering, training, promoting, monitoring, and safeguarding professionalism for the sustainable built environment and protection of the public.
- INTEGRITY: We offer our services with the highest level of ethics, confidentiality, sincerity and honesty.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We execute our duties with the highest professional standards, ethics, and competency.
- TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY: We fulfill our duties and responsibilities in an open and transparent manner, and be accountable and responsible for our actions
- IMPARTIALITY: We are committed to be fair, equitable, unprejudiced, unbiased and to be objective in delivery of services.
- TEAMWORK AND COLLABORATION: We are committed in working together through networking and cooperation.
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: We are committed to offer quality services to meet customer’ expectations